Thursday, December 01, 2005

End of an Era

"Its the end of an era. Friends were made and lovers found. Friendships broken and partners lost. Its a lifetime squeezed into a year. Wouldn't have had it any other way.

It has been a pleasure and a priviledge knowing you all, seeing you all, laughing with you all and crying with you all. I leave here with good memories and bad. But I wouldn't trade them for any heavenly thing.

I won't say goodbye because I WILL SEE YOU in the future for sure. So all I will say is See You Later.

Love yous. later...
Asoka"

I wrote this last year. What was I thinking would be an appropriate wuestion, wouldn't you agree? It sounded like I was going to die or something of the sort. Very interesting indeed. But I promise you my dear readers, well wishers and people out to get me...this year will be different. If not, not much I can do.

BTW the times and dates on these blog entries are a bloody hassle if I do say so myself. I am not going to bother correcting them on the ones I posted before or the one I am writing now or the ones of the future. Just letting you know in case any of you go awal about it...you are all insane!!

Welcome to the club.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home