Thursday, December 01, 2005

When the end...

When the end of something comes around, its in your sights, just around the corner, you tend to become reminiscent of the beginning. The end of the semester is almosst upon me...and I am thinking....not about the beginning...rather...WOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO

It is the end of another semester...some of it was I admit interesting, some of it life changing, but for the most part most of it was just building up to this moment, when you have finished a course and you never have to do that course again in your life.

I know it seems immature and somewhat childish, but the relief of having come to the end of another semester means I am that much closer to finishing my degree...and hopefully that much closer to conquering the world!! (As a side thought also closer to getting these rants published and thus getting myself shot upside down! --> read the first entry to understand)

I must admit, there have been times where I wish I had done better, done different or not done at all. But I hope I have learnt from all that and ready to move on to the next phase in this ever-re-occuring sequence of life. Wow...what a word. I just made that up, and it makes sense (patting myself on the back).

Here I go again reminiscing. I shouldn't. Its not worth it I tell you. But then again, it is a well known fact that you will never know where you are going if you don;t look at where you were. Otherwise there would be no progress, just an everlasting loop. I mean we would still be inventing the wheel, over and over and over. Now that would be a fate that is worse than any nightmare I can think of.

I wrote a small poem like prose at the end of last year I think. It was just wee bit of inspiration, an average amount of perspiration and whole lotta excretion but I will post it in the next entry for your enjoyment, if not another reason to find me, hunt me, torture me and shoot me.

Isn't life a whole bunch of blah!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home